Emotions@Work® programs are based on a wide body of evidence-based research that is conclusive in its understanding of emotion as an integral component of decision and action.
The research shows the following benefits for your organisation when emotions are addressed in the workplace:
- The development of a greater understanding amongst employees of their automatic responses.
- A reduction in interpersonal conflict and improved relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Improved work satisfaction.
- Colleagues positively influencing one another.
- Better risk management.
- Greater client satisfaction.
Our programs are tailor-made to suit your organisation’s specific needs because problematic emotion-based behaviour manifests itself in different ways in different environments.
Below is a taste of the current findings relating to how emotions impact on group dynamics, decision-making, performance and productivity in the workplace: